Monday, November 2, 2015

the battle of fnaf



Ah five nights at Freddy's, a game series that somehow got a really crazed fandom and 4 games in less than one year might be one of the most overrated game ever, that being said this series to me were best at its first 2 games, but which one do i think is better well lets look at each separate first. the first game was defiantly more eerie had more darkness in my oppinion, the first game to me was meant to be a strategy game and was suppose to make you feel helpless as all you can do is hope you make it trough the night because at least for me you couldn't really do much to survive so i think it was a very well made survival game. fnaf 2 gave us all we wanted in a sequel, more cameras, more danger and more mystery's. this game changed the formula of the first by making it all about quick reflexes and fast paced game play and here are more things out to get you. This game is much more difficult in my opinion, this game did not really up the scare factor, but added a difficulty and most importantly more story elements in the game. Well i believe that fnaf 1 is better because out of the 2 and even out of all the games it did more of what a horror game should be, give a creepy eerie feeling which to me that makes it a better horror game.

check out both game trailers

1 comment:

  1. I really like the fnaf series its cool that you made it a debate about the first fnaf against the second fnaf I can't wait to see what other games debates you will post.

    ReplyDelete