Friday, November 6, 2015

Mario vs Sonic



In the 90's there was no bigger video game rivalry then the two mascots in the 16 bit consoles wars then Mario and Sonic , however since they've had so many spin off games ill be sticking to there main series, super Mario bros and sonic the hedgehog.

The super Mario bros series revolutionized platforming with the most amazing idea ever side scrolling, the screen can move OMG! released on the NES as a launch title, super Mario bros had smooth game play great fast paced action, awesome power ups cool bosses, difficult levels and was just plain fun for me challenging, but very fun.

Sonic the hedgehog was specifically made to compete with Mario, The inspiration came from trying to beat super Mario bros first level as fast as you could possibly could so sonic was made to be very fast the game is all about super fast platforming and quick second reaction, it was very fun, had good game play, interesting levels and very fun bosses.

well to me super Mario bros is better not because of the games because to me there equal but super Mario bros was the one to revolutionized gaming and because sonic is no longer popular but Mario is still thriving as we speak and sonic did not really do that much for gaming so i'm not saying sonic is a bad game but Mario to me is just better.


This battle isent about which game is better but its a coll video andshows who would win in a fight i recomend whatching it.

3 comments:

  1. Even though I basically grew up with the Sonic franchise (The show and that one game where it basically massacres the laws of physics.) I always preferred Mario, he's just so Iconic as a character. So I'm always on team Mario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've played allot of the mario games I played some some sonic games but I really like both the characters in both of these games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Sonic games for the most part, but the problem is that 75% of Sonic games are total garbage. I feel like there's a lot of untapped potential for the franchise, I can only hope the 25th anniversary game is good.

    ReplyDelete