Monday, November 9, 2015

call of duty vs battlefield


When it comes to games one of the biggest genre out there is first person shooters(FPS), being around for probably more then 20 years, there has been a lot of them and today i will talk about 2 in particular, now i haven't played too much of each series but people wanted it so without further ado its battlefield vs call of duty.

Out of the battlefield series iv'e only played 4 but i will tell that it is a very good game. the game play was very fun, however the multiplayer i s where these game shined, playing against other people in tanks helicopters and all that made for a lot of fun and memorable moments.

Now i Call of Duty to me was was about two teams fighting each other for common goals, the game can be fun and some of the games were great, however most of them were boring. Black Ops 2 for example had good game play but for some reason the game was always boring after 10 minutes that being said thought the game offered very good modes and i can see why many people enjoy it.

Well whats better, to me battlefield simply because battlefield was more open and you could do much more in the game which made it more fun, call of duty to me just was too limited so it made it boring. Thank you very much and please feel free to post your opinion in the comment section.

5 comments:

  1. I myself haven't played either games, mostly because I would probably be terrible at them, and not be able to run then on my computer. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only played call of duty but I find battlefield 4 better from what I have seen I would enjoy battlefield 4 more then the call of duty series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun blog about one of my favorite topics. Even though I had a Sega Genesis and was a Sonic kid, I must agree with you that Mario was truly revolutionary. I can’t wait to see your <Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter.) Here’s another suggestion, how about “Mass Effect vs Destiny”?

    Constructively:
    - Some spelling / grammar issues. (ill vs I’ll, capitalizing I, to vs too, capitalizing the first letter of a sentence, run-on sentences, defiantly vs definitely, mystery’s vs mysteries, “trough “, etc.)
    - Some opinions not thoroughly defended, ( ex. COD vs Battlefield.)
    - Sourcing unclear at times. If you don’t tell us, some consider it plagiarism. (ex. where did you get your Zelda info / stats?)
    - Text formatting / spacing is odd at times. (ex. 2nd post)

    Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, myself personally prefer Call of Duty. Because I played a lot more games by that series. It's unrealistic yet it's fun. Can you kill zombies in Battlefield? didn't think so. But yeah, all in all I heard Battlefield was a pretty cool game. I never played any games. But I have a friend who's the top player in Windsor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Call of Duty is a manifestation of cancer where a bunch of kids go to scream and call each other homosexual terms. I personally prefer battlefield, the community is slightly less toxic and it has better graphics, better animations, more realism and far more content than Call of Duty. Who doesn't want to kamikaze a jet into a tank?

    ReplyDelete